Every week people walk into churches. Many of those people don’t know what to make of Jesus. They’re hesitant to be in a church. They’re not sure they belong. Yet, they are curious enough to give it a shot, and see what happens.
The extraordinary thing about Jesus is that people who were nothing like Jesus liked Jesus.
WE feel that should be true of His church as well. That is the heart behind why we do church the way we do it. We do our best to create dynamic, creative, relevant environments that are irresistible to believers and unbelievers alike.
Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, we believe there is something for you here. Whether you come searching for something, or you come to celebrate with us, we want your experience to be a great one. Want to hang back and observe for a while? No problem. Want to meet a few people and learn more about us? There are lots of friendly faces ready to help. No matter where you are in your journey, you’ll be greeted by a warm environment, great music, and teaching that will make you think.
Here is what you can expect:
- Casual, come as you are, atmosphere
- Weekend experiences that last for about one hour and fifteen minutes
- Thought-provoking messages based on the Bible
- Teaching from LifeChurch.tv Senior Pastor Craig Groeschel delivered via video, or lead pastor Brad Brinkley
- Live music from a great band
- Fun teaching for your kids
We want to change the way people think about church, and we hope you'll be our guest sometime and give us the opportunity to prove it.